- Rest: This gives us time to take naps. Keep our body healthy, and well rested.
- Meditation: There are several meditations that increase the immune system. Yoga, and sitting meditations bring energy back to the body, and moves the lymph. Take this time to move out the panic energy, and listen to your intuition.
- Taking a walk in the forest: Water and trees nourish our energy fields. Use this time to connect with nature. This keeps in line with social distancing, and can send healing energy to the body and spirit.
- Quite the Big 3! No Alcohol, Sugar, and Caffeine! This is a easy cleanse, and I just encouraged people to do a liver cleanse this time of year!
- Acupuncture & Cupping: This is a great way to boost your immune system. In china acupuncture and herbs were used when people were not getting better. They greatly benefited from these treatments with in a week of receiving sessions in the hospital. For those who feel safe getting a treatment I am available to support you. I am doing well, and feel super healthy.
- Herbal Consults: I can not see people that are sick or have a fever or cough. I can do video consults and make a formula for you. Please do not buy Chinese herbs on line that people recommend. There are many formulas to choose from that I would carefully diagnosis you to find the right formula. I usually like double checking with your body in person for which herbs can work, but I am doing distance healing at this time for people that need formulas that are sick.
- Netie Pot: Sinus flushes are a great way to help keep infection down, and also keeps the sinuses healthy.
- Acupuncture trick #1 wear a scarf around your neck. In Chinese medicine this keeps the wind out. It also helps keep the lymph warm to fight off any bug that we catch.
- 2 pounds (or more) of bones from a healthy source (Leftovers from roasting a chicken, beef, or duck.)
- 2 chicken feet for extra gelatin (optional)
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- bottom of the celery and small inside pieces with leaves
- 2 potatoes with skins on
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Chinese Herbs(I carry a package that is already to use with immune boosting herbs)
- Enough water to cover all of this
- Optional: 1 bunch of parsley, 1 tablespoon or more of sea salt, 1 teaspoon peppercorns, bay leaves, and additional herbs or spices to taste. I also add 2 cloves of garlic or a full head for the last 30 minutes of cooking. The more garlic you use to more antiviral effects!
Cook for several hours till all the meat has fallen off the bones. Strain the bones, and add back in the Chinese herbs. They are all edible except the woody Astragualus . Now add the rest of the veggies, and herbs. NOW EAT!
Potassium Broth For Vegans
- 5 Whole Potatoes with skins or just the Potato Skins
- 1 Stalk of Celery
- 4 Carrots
This is great using a Juicer or put every thing in whole in a Vita Mix or Blender to make a smoothie. Just add protein powder.
Lemon Ginger Honey
One Lemon Squeezed
Grate 1/8C into 6 C of Water and Simmer on Stove
1TBL of Honey
Strain Ginger put aside to cook again. These are great to help boost the immune system. Put a dropper of Echinacea tincture in it to supper boost it!
So what are you doing to nourish your body, and spirit during this time? Share something that you like to do below!